Hi girls !

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
it's being a long time since i have posted on BNB !!!
i am Miel ( some of you know me already...and i use to be a mod on BNB as well) :) turn 35 in April ...and we are starting to try for our number 2 !!! we are taking it slow for right now..no charting or anything yet we are just doing it when we want to ...

Our number 1 Trystan was born on December 5th after trying for almost 2 years we did all the tests possible and everything came back normal ..so we did clomid for 2 months and got pregnant on my second cycle on it :)...pregnancy was a hard one for me with some complications but we made it and we adore our little boy ...so we want a other one ...
Our plan is taking it is until september and really start charting by then ...our doc advise us that if we did not get pregnant with in 3 months of serious charting etc..we will go back on clomid :)...we just hope now we had a first pregnancy maybe my body will know how to do it on his own..

it is nice to be back here !:hugs:

Hi Miel :flower:

I'm not TTC or anything,I just saw your name and had to come and welcome you back!
Great to see you on BnB again!
:hugs: x

Hi Miel!

I'm new here, but, I send best wishes for an easy and speedy 'catch'!

Hello Miel darling....welcome back to TTC! :hugs: xxx

Hey huni!! Yay how fab that you are ttc again!! I wanna be your bump buddy!! :kiss:

Hello Miel! gorgeous name btw! I am 35 and this is my first pregnancy as I adopted my first! You have FUN until September!!!!!!! Well and after but I think its great to just give yourselves some time to be breezy!!!

:dance: welcome back miel, I really hope you get your :bfp: real soon :) xxx

Hi Miel!!!
Just saw you posted and had to say welcome back!!!!! We have also been TTC for months, but I am bf so it probably won't happen for a while yet... Best of luck TTC - lots and lots of baby dust! Hopefully we can both get our BFPs and start the journey all over again!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Just popping in to say hi bun!! Were ttc too now, so we can wait for bfps together!! Hope little bun is well xxxx

Oops half my post is miasing!! Hope you get your bfp soon miel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"