Hi guys im back!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
And hopefully I'll be sticking around this time, im nervous joining you all because my last two pregnancies iv joined and had to leave :( i had a chemical pregnancy two months ago, but last November i had a mmc at 8 weeks it was awful :( my baby then would have been due 25th June 2014 and this baby is due 23rd June 2015! So really close to when my baby would have been 1year old! Im terrified that im going to have more heartache but hopeing all will be fine this time!

So sorry to hear about what you have been through :flower: Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

And hopefully I'll be sticking around this time, im nervous joining you all because my last two pregnancies iv joined and had to leave :( i had a chemical pregnancy two months ago, but last November i had a mmc at 8 weeks it was awful :( my baby then would have been due 25th June 2014 and this baby is due 23rd June 2015! So really close to when my baby would have been 1year old! Im terrified that im going to have more heartache but hopeing all will be fine this time!
I'm back too Charlie! Our Hannah suddenly passed away at 26 weeks in march and am now 6 weeks 4 days. Very nervous but hope all is well for you too! We are gonna have a healthy baby this time!

Wow just realized how similar our stories are. My first pregnancy ended in a BO and a MMC at 10 weeks. For 9 months after we were trying to get pregnant and finally did at 9 months. The one we miscarried was due July 31st (but due to late ovulation more than likely Aug 5th). Well the one that we fell pregnant again was due July 30th but moved to Aug 3rd came on Aug 2nd. Everything was so weird because we had found out almost the exact same day told everyone on the exact same day (told my family on Thanksgiving but waited on the rest until after our 10 week scan).

This one has got to be your rainbow baby! Congrats on being back!

Welcome back!

:dust: to you for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm back too Charlie! Our Hannah suddenly passed away at 26 weeks in march and am now 6 weeks 4 days. Very nervous but hope all is well for you too! We are gonna have a healthy baby this time!

Im so very sorry to hear of your awful loss of your baby girl hun, and i hope all is well this time for you xxxxxxxxx

Wow just realized how similar our stories are. My first pregnancy ended in a BO and a MMC at 10 weeks. For 9 months after we were trying to get pregnant and finally did at 9 months. The one we miscarried was due July 31st (but due to late ovulation more than likely Aug 5th). Well the one that we fell pregnant again was due July 30th but moved to Aug 3rd came on Aug 2nd. Everything was so weird because we had found out almost the exact same day told everyone on the exact same day (told my family on Thanksgiving but waited on the rest until after our 10 week scan).

This one has got to be your rainbow baby! Congrats on being back!
Sorry to hear you had a hard time too hun, im not telling anyone for as long as i possibly can this time, hoping 12 weeks but i know I'll be showing before then if i make it that far, i really do hope this is my rainbow baby xx

Sorry to hear you had a hard time too hun, im not telling anyone for as long as i possibly can this time, hoping 12 weeks but i know I'll be showing before then if i make it that far, i really do hope this is my rainbow baby xx

We only told my parents because they watch Claire for me when I had to get the blood draws. Otherwise no one else will know until Dec at some time and everyone on Christmas day. So anywhere between 12-17 weeks will most people find out.
I'm hoping since with DD I didn't really show until 18/19 weeks where people were starting to question that I wont show too early. Plus I'm on the heavier side so I can just say well guess it's all those treats I've been eating X'D

I'm on the heavier side at the moment i quit smoking a couple of months ago and compensated with food lol, im a size 16 now but i started slimming world a week and half ago, lost 3lb in first week so im hoping if i stick at slimming world as i lose weight and gain 'baby weight' people wont notice anything they will just think i suck at losing weight loool x

Hi charlie i remember you I think from my sept or oct dpo posts in the two week wait. I got a bfp yest and my due date is june 24th :)

Hi charlie i remember you I think from my sept or oct dpo posts in the two week wait. I got a bfp yest and my due date is june 24th :)

Awww congratulations hun!! And we are only a day apart in due date :) xx

Hi Charlie, so pleased to see you back. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hiya button! Hows ur pregnancy gone so far? Thank you im glad to be back hopefully I'll be round for a lot longer this time tho lol x

I'm on the heavier side at the moment i quit smoking a couple of months ago and compensated with food lol, im a size 16 now but i started slimming world a week and half ago, lost 3lb in first week so im hoping if i stick at slimming world as i lose weight and gain 'baby weight' people wont notice anything they will just think i suck at losing weight loool x

XD I actually do suck at losing weight I'm a size 16/18 depending on the brand. I will cut back and diet with food and I will work out Monday thru Friday though I was doing good for a little while had lost 10 lbs in the course of two months, but ...then we had our second chemical then I fell into a depression once more. Gained the weight back within a month. And lost about a pound by watching what I eat right before I found out I was pregnant an went hm...well then. XD So yea. I am hoping though to stay on a routine after this little one is born. With DD I fell down to 205 lbs rather swiftly about two weeks of having her (was 230 the last month of being pregnant with her and starting was 216). But I lost it the wrong way I literally had no energy to eat or anything. (Had a bad hemorrhage 2000 ml lost if not more as soon as I had DD.)

Yea i started gaining my weight back when i had mmc but it was going on slow until i quit smoking then bang another dress size up lol this time last year my size 12s were too big :( i lose weight well if im motivated enough, i have to be really strict to lose weight though weighing and measuring milk and cheese etc, gets boring :( but if i out my mind to it i could lose my 2.5stone i want gone in 4 months i reckon, omg hun that must have been terrifying to haemorrhage like that!! Xx

Hiya button! Hows ur pregnancy gone so far? Thank you im glad to be back hopefully I'll be round for a lot longer this time tho lol x

Not too bad, past the nausea phase although still very tired. Bubs is great though, saw him/her on Tuesday at my scan and can hear very well on my doppler.

Yup we want you around for the next 9 months!

How is it so easy to gain weight and a real pain in the ass to lose it? And I'd never measure my food. I couldn't live with that. I mainly started portion control. If I do eat out I got the kids meal instead or instead of going back for seconds I just have one serving. And I have been trying to make a lot more home cooked meals.

Yea it was scary. As soon as DD came out they asked if I wanted to hold her but my gut was just telling me no and so I didn't and good thing cause almost as soon as they asked they had to start pumping me with water and medicine and my god the massages they did hurt so bad T_T I couldn't even hold my own DD for a few days. I could hold her maybe two minutes at a time but I just couldn't hold her. Ended up staying in the hospital the max time on our insurance which was 2 full days after having a child. And I was on the border line of getting a transfusion. My doctor was thinking about it but honestly my body was handling it okay since I was up and moving shortly afterwards just had to take it easy. I was put on iron pills for 6 weeks but I stopped taking them at 3 weeks. >.> Stubborn me. Things where all good though at my 6 week check up.

However, once I hit third trimester my doctor will be keeping a VERY close eye on baby and me. He said thankfully my levels before labor where so high and that is probably what saved me. Cause there was talk that if things didn't stop within another minute or two my uterus was going to be taken out. Thing is, DD shocked everyone at the size she was. 9 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches. When he did measurements I was always spot on to maybe a week tops max. So that was the reason, having such a large baby for my first one my uterus was just too tired to clamp down.

Charlie i just noticed you are from essex too?? where abouts? im not far from chelmsford xx

Glad ur past the nausea button, and aww glad to hear baby button is doing well! Thank you yes i really hope im here for the full 9 months :) i feel more positive about this pregnancy than i did the last two so maybe thats a good sign

Butterfly thats horrendous it must have been so scary i cant imagine! My second born was big he was 9lb 6.5oz and he got stuck with his head half out so took his first breath but even though i was only pushing 6 mins he suffocated with cord round his neck twice, he was purple they cut the cord without clamping it pressed emergency button and ran off with him, i couldn't move to go see him because the extent of tearing i had had to be repaired first, 45 mins till they brought him back but im just so thankful they did!! They saved his life and to think id wanted a home birth!

KIALea im in Basildon hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->