Hi guys im back!

small world considering there's a lot of ladies from all over the world on here x

Omg! I think I'll take my hemorrhaging over that experience X_X I am so glad he was all right. I thought about home birth but figured meh I love my hospital because it's also a woman's center in there so technically though I gave birth in the hospital it really didn't feel like it. Large room, whirlpool tub in there, it was an amazing place to give birth. Are you closely monitored to make sure you don't have another large baby? I know last time there was talk that he may not let me go to term but it all depends on the size of the baby.

And I'm glad you are feeling more positive about this pregnancy ^^ Always a good feeling. I'm feeling good myself but getting nervous since my scan is in 4 days 19 hours.

Yes it is Kia!!

Yea i wasnt allowed a home birth anyway im always classed as high risk, im not even allowed a water birth :( no they dont monitor me for big babies they didnt monitor me with my daughter she was 8lb 4oz so a nice size still a tad on the he larger side but nothing to worry about, but you would think they would check me for big babies again wouldnt you, over here unfortunately they seem to be lacking on health care lol x

Woohoo, so happy for you! I hope you have a sticky little bean in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"