Hi guys, I'm kind of new!

Honeypot

Hubby, baby tater, and I
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm Laura, 27, married for almost 6 1/2 years, and I have a 19 month old son named Lucas.

I haven't been on the site forever, I was on it when I was pregnant with Lucas...the husband and I are thinking about trying for number two. When I was trying to get pregnant with Lucas, I was never ovulating...but to find that out, I had to be subjected to the lovely dye test, husband had to have a sperm count done, and I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was put on Femara (it's like Clomid) and ovulated on the second round and became pregnant with my little love bug as I call him.

Husband and I had been trying since August of last year and then come February, we stopped trying for a while. We're not having protected sex and we still have sex and it usually winds up around the time I'm ovulating...or suppose to be ovulating. But, nothing, no BFP. When I saw by OBGYN in August she said if we weren't pregnant in six months for me to come see her and we would get on the Femara pills again.

I'm supposed to go see my OBGYN doctor on the 22nd of this month. I'm hoping she will go ahead and prescribe me the Femara pills...I've unfortunately gained about 30 pounds since having Lucas and I'm overweight as it is...but I lost 10 pounds with Lucas, then gained it back plus another 6 towards the end of my pregnancy. So, I'm hoping that I will lose the same amount if they decide to give me the pills to get pregnant.

:hi: How exciting to try for number 2! It's so frustrating when you think timing is right and nothing seems to happen. :hugs: Do you temp or chart anything to confirm ovulation? I hope your doctor has answers for you and it leads you to your path of your BFP! Good luck!! :flower:

Thank you! No I've tried doing the temp charting and I couldn't stand to do it lol. I would constantly forgetaabout it. I had been doing the ovulation test kits and I would get a positive showing I was gonna ovulate but never did. Apparently it's what was going on when I was trying for Lucas. My body would gearuup for ovulation but it wouldn't go all the way =) stupid body haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->