hi guys very new to this and need advice!!!

jetty

Reaction score
hi guys, i am the very proud mother of two girls, one aged 6 and one aged 4,

i have been trying for baby no 3 for nearly a year now :( i have started using ovulation test and had my first very positive on thursday 20n jan 2011, me and my partner has sex this day and the following 2 days. 4 days later i had slight brown cm, (i wouldnt have noticed if i wasnt looking for it) the next day i had some cramping. since then i have nothing else.
my boobs are sore but they normaly are sore a week b4 my p is due,

i have the 10 mIiU early pregnancy tests and tested today fmu and it was negative (11 days past positive ovulation test) :( i dnt really feel any different to be honest, no tiredness etc, i feel so deflated that it might not have happened this month because its the first month using ovulation tests and i know we did it at the right time.

any advise or comment would be appreciated, doc says if it not happened by next moth they will send me for blood test, im desperate for baby no 3 :(

thanks for reading :)

************************************************************************************************************************

just to add, i dnt have a regular cycle either, the days between can vary from 28 days to 36days so im never sure when my period is due.
:)

:wave: Hi, and welcome to BnB!

Fingers crossed for you hun - its not over just yet. I didn't get a positive until I was 13 DPO I think :hugs:

thank you. :)

i cant really remember with my last two babies, i know you shouldnt test early but i cant help it!
thank you for you reply. x

No worries hun - have you checked out the 2WW board? There are lots of ladies in the same situation right now who I'm sure would offer you more advice/support :flower:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"