• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hi has anyone had breast reduction before try to get pregnant

Mammyjuls

Reaction score
Hi has anyone had a breast reduction ?
If so how long after did you wait to start tty ??
Also did they do it were you can not breastfeed if so dos that mean your breast don't swell when pregnant ?

My mom had a reduction done I believe before she had any of us kids so 27+ years ago. I don't know all of the details but I can tell you that she breastfed all three of us kids. So it's definitely possible to still breastfeed after a reduction.

My cousin had it done and is only left with a 5% chance of BF (not sure why) no way would I risk it before baby and your body changes so much after babies, I was a G at my biggest and now after 2 BF children I'm an E, I haven't lost weight they've just shrank like many women do. I would wait till after babies.

someone i know had a reduction and 5 years later had kids and nursed them all with no issues.

i have started as a DD and after all pregnancies and nursing i am a G. also want a reduction but i will probably never do it as i am scared of the risks. i think losing weight would help with getting the boobs to a more manageable size if that is an option.

my sister is a nurse and she told me she sees people who suffer the risks of breast augmentation all the time, and its very common to have complications from this kind of surgery. this is the main reason i am scared. i would love to have perfect Ds and have cute tops and dresses fit me. :)

in any case, i would probably wait till i was done with kids and nursing before considering any boob surgery as they will most likley change anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"