• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi i am new and looking for ladies who understand

lost-mum

Reaction score
Hi my name is Hayley i am a 21 year old mum of 3 children 2 of which i have with me.

When i was 17 i fell pregnant with my first child, i was young and confused and went through with the pregnancy.
When i gave birth i was faced with the most devastating news ever my gorgeous baby girl had been born with brain damage to a great extent.
I was blessed with having her in my life for 4 months before she passed away this was the hardest time in my life.

I moved on in my life to have 2 more gorgeous little girls that are my world and more.
both my girls have different fathers abby i have 50/50 care of and holly i have fulltime care of and her father makes no effort to see her.

I now have a gorgeous partner who has one child of his own and adores both my girls and treats them like his own. i couldn`t ask for more in life.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

hiya and welcome.
sorry to hear about the loss of your little one, i cant imagine how that must feel...if you ever want someone to talk to feel free to message me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"