HI! I'm a first time mummy!

Just told my mum + partners parents.
Not really telling anymore family until 12 weeks, just incase.
What about your bubs?
My first scan isn't till 26th oct :( ages away yet!
Men try + act all masculine but when it comes down to their children they're real softies :) hehe xx

We've actually told quite a few people already, close family though. Just cant keep our gobs shut!! lol but i will tell other friends and people at work aafter our scan. Its on the 6th October, i'll be about 12+3 then, well dates could change.
Haha they do act all tough but yeah deep down they are all softies.

xxxxxxx

:) I'm finding it hard not to tell people, I'm so excited :D
Are you finding out what sex your little bubs is too?
Good luck with the scan, you'd better keep me posted :) hehe xxx

Yeah i think we will find out sex if we can. We did last time. Do you think you will find out?
I will keep you posted. I have sent you a PM hun, didnt want to take over you thread :)

xxxxx

hi i have found out i was pregnant last Wednesday, so went to the docs and they did the same with me i have got my first midwifes appointment on the 6th october, so in the same boat there, me and partner wasnt TTC just happened but over the moon about it,

congratulations to both of you KatyCakes and Ellismummy xx

hey michelle. Do you know how far you are?
Congratulations to you + your partner.
Hope you + bubs are good :) xx

Did a due date calculation and it said the 1st of may,
and thanks and yeah we are fine thanks, xx

Oh around the same time as me. I'm due 7th may.
have you had a date for your first scan yet? xx

no, i went to the docs and told her i was pregnant and all she said was i will referrer you to the midwife, so i got the appointment and thats the 6th October thats all i know really, my partner has been on the internet most nites trying to find out thinks for when i go,

doesnt help i have had a bit of spotting and got my self that worked up yesterday he had to calm me down xxx

I rang the doctors + they didn't even give me an appointment, just told me the midwife would get in touch with me, she gave me a date to see her, 13th oct + a date for my first scan, 26th oct..
Just found it strange that they didn't even check I was pregnant "/
Maybe, you should ring the midwife about the spotting, if it's only a tiny bit then i'm sure it'll be fine, but just incase xx

i find it a bit strange to,

and thanks a million, xxx:hugs:

I mean I could of been mistaken about being pregnant, if I had only done 1 test instead of like 100000000 haha!
How old are you hun? x :hugs:

ha ha im 24 and my partner is 27 so its a good age really my mum keeps on saying, thin its cause she was my age too ha ha

what bout you hun? xx

I'm 18, My partner is 24, We did think about trying for a baby, but we gave up after 5 months, just thought it wasn't the right time etc..
Then the 6th month, I got pregnant, so it wasn't really planned to an extent.
I feel really sick today, I'll be glad when I get into the 2nd trimester!! Hahaha xx

i know how you feel i have just had a bowl of cereals and feel sick.
i will feel better in myself when i have been for the appointment with the midwife,
still don't think its sunk in yet, we have only told his parents and my parents as i am a bit superstitious, ha ha xxx

Yep! I know that feeling of superstitions, I don't think it'll sink in until my first scan.
My partner said he's not putting his eggs in one basket just yet.
I worry everyday that something is wrong with my bubs.
I keep craving mash potato hahaha!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"