Hi im Hannah

H

hannah_1993

Hi im hannah, im 13 and 34weeks pregnant with my baby. The dad has already said he does not give a s*** about the baby but i dont care about him anymore, if he does not care about my baby. My mum and dad have said they will support me if i chose to keep the baby but they really think i should put the baby up for adoption when it is born, and i dotn want to as i love it with all my heart already.

I have joined just to chat to other people that have children or are excacting babies, anyone to chat to would be really nice, as im finding it really hardwith my parents tryign to mak me give my baby up.

Hannah

welcome! From the replies I am getting here, everyone seems to be a nice bunch. Just remember he/she is your baby, I am sure your parents will fall in love with him/her when he/she is born!!

Hi Hannah

Welcome to BabyandBump chick

Congrats on your bump & the love for your baby. Your parents should be supporting you right now and nomatter what don't do anything you don't want to ask them to help you look after and support your baby, point you in the right direction to do tha same you won't regret it in time.

Must be hard for your parents - I can't imagine.

Wishing you lots of luck x

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Hopefully your parents will come around. Dont forget its your Choice. :hugs:

it's 100% your choice, please dont do anything you dont want to do. :( you still have a little time, be sure what you do it what YOU want to do.

:hi: welcome to baby and bump congrats on your pregnancy

I definightly aint giving her up, i dont care what i have to ive up,i aint giving her up

Hey hannah, I think my email said the PM was from you.
I have just joined today, so I am not sure how anything on this board works. I am not able to read my PM. :(

Good luck Hannah. You may be young, but that doesn't mean that you don't have a say in what goes on with your baby. Congrats to you and good luck :hugs:.

P.S. nobody ever said you needed a man to raise a good child, and your parents will support you no matter what decision you make. Thats what they are there for. I hope things work out for you! :hugs:

near the top under where it says welcome then ur name, it says unread personal messages

Hello, Welcome to Baby and Bump.

I agree with all the girls, its your baby and your decision. But I would definitely recommend having a talk with your parents. I mean this in a nice way, but since you are 13, your parents are still supporting you. Now they will be supporting your child as well. I know that at least here in California, you can not have a job until you are 16. If you tell your parents how you feel, and talk to them honestly, and maturely, they will take you serious about it. You can tell them that you will do everything you can to take care of your child. But you also have to remember that that means giving up a LOT of stuff. Your life will change a lot, and you wont be able to be a teenager really. It is a HUGE responsibility as another persons life relies on you. But if your willing to do that, tell your parents. They can not force you to give up your child. Good luck hun, and this site is great. There is a lot of information, and everyone is very nice.

I am willign to give up anything for the baby, and look after it completely with noit much help fom parents, i am tryign toget in to a school near me for teenagers with kids.i have sat down and spoken to thm and they say they stilll think its better i give Faith up, and i dont want to. She is mydaughter jsutlike im my mum and dad's daughter and so they should understand how i feel to be expecting a child, and i bet they could not imagen given me p, so if they expect me to do that i dont think tis fair. If i haev to i will move out, there is a few homes around her for peoplewith babys that perents dont want to look after and if i have to i will go there s i am not giving up my little baby Faith, if i was going to do that i would have done it sooner and had an abortion.

Hi Hannah

Just want to say welcome and congrats. Faith is your baby huni, you need to do what is right for you and her and if you feel that raising your baby yourself is what is right, I wish you lots of luck. I really hope you feel welcome here, we're a friendly bunch really! lol

I am willign to give up anything for the baby, and look after it completely with noit much help fom parents, i am tryign toget in to a school near me for teenagers with kids.i have sat down and spoken to thm and they say they stilll think its better i give Faith up, and i dont want to. She is mydaughter jsutlike im my mum and dad's daughter and so they should understand how i feel to be expecting a child, and i bet they could not imagen given me p, so if they expect me to do that i dont think tis fair. If i haev to i will move out, there is a few homes around her for peoplewith babys that perents dont want to look after and if i have to i will go there s i am not giving up my little baby Faith, if i was going to do that i would have done it sooner and had an abortion.

I gotta say good on ya for making your mind up and sticking to it. Me and My Mrs went thru pretty much the same dielmma, keep it, dont keep it. I am happy for you that you have made up your mind!

What about the father and his parents before you think about moving into one of those homes? Sorry if i have stepped on a nerve here, but I feel the father has some responsibility. If he turns round and says he wants nothing to do with it, the sod him. I am sure there will be otheres (friends and family) that will be able to support you.

:hi: Welcome, just wanted to say that I agree with all the others. It's your baby and your decision to make!

The baby's father dont give a s*** so i definightly aint moving in with him asnd his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->