Hi I'm new and I have a question!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MrsChief, Apr 5, 2009.

1. MrsChief

MrsChief TTC 4 months

Hi everyone!

I'm new here :shy:,

I've been TTC for 4 months now and think this could be the month for me. I have a regular 28 day cycle (occasionally 29) but I am now 5 days late! I'm just confused though cause I've done 3 test and all are negative :confused:

I was putting it down to the fact I'm getting married in 6 days and am a little stressed, but stress has never effected me like this before?

Any thoughts? Could I be?!! Anyone else have a similar story or advice?

Thanx O:)

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome :) could be that you are stressed which can delay af but it might be worth seeing dr and getting a blood test if you can, as sometimes people get positive on them even though they are getting negative on hpts x

3. Sapph

Sapph Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm new, too.

It could be that you're pregnant. You're late enough now to take a test.

Good luck!

4. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

You say stress has never affected you like that before, but you've never got married before either!

That said, it would be a lovely wedding present for you and OH - fx for you, and all the best for the wedding

x

5. MrsChief

MrsChief TTC 4 months

Thanks, I guess I'll keep fx and let you know what happens!!

6. berrukins

berrukins Mommy to 2

First off, congrats to both hubby-to-be & you, it's gonna be a beautiful wedding, I'm sure!

You might want to schedule a blood test just to confirm the pregnancy. It's pretty rare that HPTs would not be able to show up + when you're 5 days late, because the egg would have implanted by then & HcG levels would double every day! But then again, as mentioned by caz81, there are instances where HcG levels are simply too weak for HPTs to detect, so a blood test is the only way of knowing!

Stress is scary & it can seriously affect your AF's due date. Last Dec, AF was a no-show for me because I was having a really rough time at work & stressed out everyday. AF finally showed after 3 long weeks!

7. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I agree - could be stress and if not then you should talk to your dr. Our bodies trick us sometimes too I think! :dust: Congrats on your wedding!

8. Sarah S

Sarah S Active Member

Hi i am also new on here and TTC just wanted to say hope you pregnant as i know how it feels and theres nothing worse when you unwanted monthly vistors arrive.

All the Best
    :hug: