Hi, Im New & Frustrated :(

Steph4Lee

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Im Steph :):happydance:
Ive been with my Oh Lee for 3 years, we live together, after much thinking about it we have decided to try for a child. this is something we both want. Im 18 on saturday and lee is 20 in nov. I understand we are both very young but its all we have ever wanted, and we know we can provide a loving stable home for a child. We both just finishing our a levels.
We have been TTC since Oct 08, so this is our 8th month :( Have a Dr's appointment tommorow as Im afraid there may be something wrong.
I know 8 months isnt long but im so worried there is something wrong. The Witch got me yesterday night so very hormonal.. lol Sorry, bet Ive made u all think im some crazy lunni lol.
Steph xx

Hello Steph. Iam 19 and me and my fiance Joe are TTC. Ill be 20 in Nov and he will be 21 in June. So I know how you feel on the age deal. This.month was our first TTC. AF is due on the 28th. I really want to test already but Iam not sure if it is to early =/. Good luck with everything let me know how it goes!

Hello Steph welcome to the land of TTC lol !! we know what your going through hun you can rant here anytime you like x

Thank You guys :):hug:
Lol It just feels so scary not knowing, my mum was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and was told i may be affected by it in later life so bit scared lol. Last motnh we did Smep(altho not spot on in detail)
this month we are doing smep(spot on) and using two sachet things of preseed( dont have anymore, cant buy it lol as my bank card has fraud on, and the post office lost my full box :cry: So was quite annoyed about that. A nice lady on bounty sent me the preseed :) I have this gut feeling we will get our bfp with preseed(just instinct i suppose) but the bloody post office lost it, not a very nice thing to do.. I get terrible PMS lol so not having the best of weeks.
But my birthday Saturday so trying to think positive :) xx:happydance:

hello & welcome, fx you get a bfp soon xx

you're not crazy sweet heart!
hope all goes well with the doctors x

Thank You Hunni :) Im on Cd1.. Again. :( Feeling really low, (Think it hormones tbh) Im hoping the Dr will listen and maybe put me on clomid but I dont know if they will wanna do loads of tests before or summets :S
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->