• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi I'm new here looking for friends

LadyBugLuvs

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new here. I'm 33 years old my SO and I have been TTC for 2 years and 7 months as of January 29th. My partner refuses to get his sperm tested. I have gone through tons of blood work. All my tests are normal. I also have had the excruciating HSG :nope: plus a SHG which is not painful. Of course those tests were fine. I ovulate like clockwork. Pwriods are regular. The only thing they found were 5bsuper idy bidy :shrug: fibroids that my OBGYN and RE said they are to small to remove. So I'm at the point where the RE needs my partner to go in a cup and that was almost a year ago. So all I do now is time :sex: and hope for the best. Right now I'm 14 DPO. I just started charting again. This is the first time I've ever heard of a triphasic chart. According to FF I have that. I have had :bfn: since 11 DPO and this is :sad2: devastating. I feel like this triphasic deal is not even a big deal. My cycles are 28 days. I had a short 26 day cycle last month. This is my 2nd month temping again on FF so I'm not sure what my average luteal phase is. I'm at a loss. I just feel like the days are slow and long and I want to know if this is the moment I've waited for my whole life or not. I've NEVER been pregnant. I've tried before in the past. But this time I've really tried we're almost at 3 years. My SO has no kids. I'm tired of praying for this. God is not deaf and I told myself I would stop begging him. If the Lord wants to put babies in my life he will. If not I accept his will even if its hard to understand. I'm here to make friends share stories cry and laugh. I wish you all baby dust and blessings
:dust:

Screenshot_20190123-211805.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"