Hi I'm new here

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here and we NtNp at this point.

My story short as I can, March last year I had my last depo shot, my period started coming back in late September, had normal ones each month until January when i had them only 2-3 days I don't know why but my Ob said it was normal. Same thing happened this month, i came on March 13 and stopped the 15. But something doesn't feel the same. I didn't cramp that much like i usually do, the bleeding was medium flow, red/brownish but no cloths. Before I started bleeding I checked my cervix, usually do this everyday also to check when I ovulate and do believe I O'd around Feb 29- March 1. My cervix was high, soft like lips kind of feeling, even when I was bleeding the cervix was in the same position sorry for Tmi, the cervix is still in that position. The last day when bleeding stopped I took my soft cup out and there where no more blood just a little yellow mucus with a streak of blood in it? I have been wondering if this was implantation bleeding but kind of heavy for that maybe. But when I come on with my periods my pms symptoms decreases now it hasn't, I have headaches everyday, had on and of nausea, poking/pinching feeling in vagina and in uterus on and off, more tired than usual, and breasts aches on and off.

I have done a few dollar tree tests been negative since i stopped bleeding.
Anyone been in a situation like me? reply to this message

Update* I know blue dyes are bad, don't judge me, but that was the only one they had at the store, I wanted First response.
Okay so I took one yesterday it looked negative after 10 minutes, an hour later it's faint positive.
This morning I took the last one faint positive after 30 minutes.
I know it's probably evaps but two days in a row and different samples of urine?? I don't know...

I would love some input from you awesome ladies in here:thumbup:

Hi :wave:

I think it needs to come up in the time frame to be a positive.. Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->