Hi! I'm new!

I'm gutted. AF is to make its appearance by next tueday. By now, :bfp: results in hpt should be possible. I pee on a clearblue digital stick yesterday and it gives me a :bfn:. I pee on a First Response today and it is a :bfn: too. I know I may be testing too early, but I am feeling really crappy now. I shouldn't have tested. I should have been patient and wait...

I had high expectations about this month. I know that only 20% of couples can actually get pregnant the first time they start TTC, and secretly I always thought I was one of them. My mum got pregnant quite easily, so did my grandma... But I guess they married young... And they did not take the pill for ten years... and they lived a healthier life, with less stress...

Even though my bbs are so painful for more than a week now, and they are larger, rounder, bigger, with visible veins and blah blah blah... I mean, if the hpt gives me a BFN I can only think that my body is mocking me through the worst PMT/PMS of my whole life.

:cry: I am so gutted.

Listen up cycle buddy.....It aint over yet!
Lots of people dont get BFPs until due date or after AF is due...
I have been spotting today, only a tiny amount and I still havent given up on that BFP yet!....
Its understandable to start feeling deflated about the tests, but I know firsthand from my previous 2 pregnancies that mine NEVER showed before AF date.
I'd send you big hugs if I knew how to add characters!!!!!!?
Keep up the PMA - You are still in with a good chance. What symptoms are you having?

Listen up cycle buddy.....It aint over yet!
Lots of people dont get BFPs until due date or after AF is due...
I have been spotting today, only a tiny amount and I still havent given up on that BFP yet!....
Its understandable to start feeling deflated about the tests, but I know firsthand from my previous 2 pregnancies that mine NEVER showed before AF date.
I'd send you big hugs if I knew how to add characters!!!!!!?
Keep up the PMA - You are still in with a good chance. What symptoms are you having?

I've been having heartburn all day. My bbs are really sore and my DP says they are sooo big... There's green veins on them that I never knew existed. No spotting, my ovaries hurt though...

(sorry tmi) My CM is getting darker, from white creamy to yellowish. The next phase is brown and then AF comes to pay a visit... That's why I am not so optimistic...

Thanks anyway for the support. I guess I still have a little tiny little bit of hope, but I don't feel pregnant and these symptoms can be a really bad PMS increased by the interruption of my EPO supplement. I found out that it causes the uterus to contract and makes implantation harder (but not impossible) to happen...

And I only learned that way after ovulation... Interrupted two months non stop of EPO three days ago... I feel so stupid. I really dunno anything about making babies... There's so much more than bd at the right time...

Lets see what happens... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"