Hi ladies, back here again :-)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Over 35' started by bigmomma74, Jun 23, 2012.

1. bigmomma74

bigmomma74 Its a BOY after 4 girls

Hi. I was here last year when I was pregnant with my 4th DD and now I'm back hoping for a little prince! :happydance: Only got my BFP a couple of days ago so its still early days for us. I make it that I'm due on March 3rd. I'll be 39 by the time this one is born....eeek! Hoping for a home birth.
    Is there anyone else just found out with a similar due date? Be great to have someone to chat to x

2. bigmomma74

So nice to chat to you all......:cry:

3. Nrs2772

Nrs2772 Mom To Maddie

Congrats!

4. Bumpity1

Bumpity1 Well-Known Member

Hi bigmomma,

I am already 39 and will be 40 when I deliver! I too live in Hampshire and this will be number 4 for us. I am due middle of Feb x

5. bigmomma74

Cool! Whereabouts are you? I've been booked into Winchester hospital although I want a home birth but all the midwives in my area are from Winchester so thats where my scans etc will be.

I'm quite nervous about being an older mum again...last delivery they gave me a student midwife - I felt like her mother lol!!

6. Bumpity1

OMG! I'm having my baby at Winchester! I live just outside x

7. bigmomma74

I'm nearer to Portsmouth but my Dr surgery falls under Winchester so unless I want a load of hassle its easier to go to Winchester. Have you been there before? Whats it like?

8. Bumpity1

Wow, is it far to go? I could have chosen Winchester or Southampton, but chose Winchester as its a straight run with no traffic. My friend was under Winchester last year and said how lovely they were. I only moved here from London last year so new to me. I went for an early scan there yesterday because I was spotting over weekend and they were really kind. Baby is fine! X

9. Beccaboop

Beccaboop Mummy to Jacob

hi sorry im only 26 and this is my first pregnancy but im also from hampshire and will be having my baby in winchester i was actually there tuesday night cos i couldnt stop being sick and got dehydrated for the second time in a month!! :( anyway sorry for popping in!! :)

10. Casper72

Casper72 Well-Known Member

I'm also 39, will be 40 when I deliver and am due mid February. Congratulations!

11. bigmomma74

What is Winchester like? Have you seen the maternity unit?

12. Beccaboop

Beccaboop Mummy to Jacob

No i havent seen the maternity ward yet i was on a normal ward but all the doctors and nurses were really nice there! :)

13. stickybean4

stickybean4 Well-Known Member

Hi big momma. My name is diane. I had my little princess Jan of this year. I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm due March 4 and hopeing for a little prince as well . I have 3 older boys from a previous marriage aged 16 17 and 28. I will also be 39 when this baby is born.