hi ladies im currently trying for baby #3 whos wit me ??

sanchez1208

Reaction score
Hi ladies my name is Stephanie and im 24 and im currently try to conceive for baby #3 .. I don't remember it being this hard time around lol I have two girls there 3 years apart 6 and 3 .. my cycles are irregular always has been so its tough trying to conceive. recently my doctor has me on provera to regulate my cycles and I took it for 10 days and today my last day ... I have been doing opk mostly that's it . today weirdest thing happen I took opk and it came back + and I started spotting im so confused .... ??? anyone has sum advice

Hello. I'm NTNP/lightly TTC. Also 24 and wanting #3. Since having my second, I've been spotting around ovulation which had carried on to AF but this cycle I've been spotting for 4 days and seen no red so far. Have no idea what's going on. You might have ovulation spotting which is good so get BDing!

that's crazy we have a lot in common same and age and both trying for #3 and we both have gurls :) thanks redbutterfly have u been testing with opk and getting any + results.. and hopfully it is I bd last night and I def bd again tonight :)

I got a positive OPK on CD14 and CD15. CD15 is when the spotting started.

Do you temp at all?

that's good and no I never tried this gonna sound funny but im kinda nervous about trying .

I am currently TTC #3, I have two girls ages 7 and 5 so its been a while for me! I am currently 5 DPO

I'm TTC #3 and I'm also 24 and have two girls that are 14 months apart. My oldest is almost 4, and my youngest will be 3 in September. I was really really hoping to have a third by now and be trying for our 4th, but I've been having some major issues. After two losses in a row, I'm hoping that the third time is the charm for our third baby, and I'm of course realllyyyyyy hoping this is our month!

Hi. I'm 31 and am TTC#3. I also have 2 girls. My eldest is 4 and my youngest is 2 in a couple of weeks.

I have only ever gone on mid cycle and the amount of CM I have. This is my 4th month of TTC. (Although my husband was away for the weekend last month so I wasn't really expecting it to happen anyway).

My cycles are usually 28-30 days but iv just had a 32 day cycle so am not entirely sure when I will ovulate but going to cover 28-32 days to be sure!

Hi im 27 and trying to conceive my third. my eldest is 3 and my youngest is 7 months both girls as well. I think im late but my periods are irregular but still no af this month had slight cramps but thinking my period will probably just come within the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->