Hi Ladies! Just got my first BFP :) What were your first beta numbers?

i just got my results back from second blood test and at 26dpo (5 weeks, 5 days) they were...... 16,858...!!!!!

The doctor said at my scan next week we will be looking real hard for 2 little ones!
:):)

my 5th baby boy, my betas with him was 288 at 15dpo. my pregnancy befor that was a 9 at 15dpo, I ended in misscarriage that pregnancy.

I was at 55 at 3 weeks, 5 days
Had another test today at exactly 4 weeks, and the doctor left me a message while I was at work telling me that the numbers "are up!", but I have to wait until the clinic opens tomorrow to call and find out the exact number! :dohh:

Hmm... I'll post so I can follow this, but I want to wait to post my numbers until tomorrow when I should have an updated number to go with it!

My first beta was 110 at about 11 dpo and 214 at 13 dpo

I was at 55 at 3 weeks, 5 days
Had another test today at exactly 4 weeks, and the doctor left me a message while I was at work telling me that the numbers "are up!", but I have to wait until the clinic opens tomorrow to call and find out the exact number! :dohh:

Just talked to a nurse at the hospital, who told me that I was at 454 yesterday!!! That's double what my doctor wanted to see it at to confirm that everything is progressing normally, as I had a bit of spotting over the weekend! :happydance:

My first beta at 14dpo was 358 - going tomorrow morning to make sure it's doubling eeeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->