• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hi ladies, new to first tri for the 2nd time!

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
just got my faint bfp yesterday and a stronger one today. im already feeling nausa kicking in and I never had that with my daughter. I havnt told anyone yet as im waiting for the dr. to confirm. im a little worried I may miscarry or something go wrong. im going to get a urine hcg done this morning at the dr.

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 34
Exciting, congrats! I was nervous until I had it confirmed by the doctor too, and even after that now I'm nervous until I hear the heartbeat in a few weeks!

i was so nervous with my daughter we didnt tell many people untill after the heartbeat ultrasound. this one i will only tell a few ppl then announce it at my daughters b day party in oct. while we have everyone there!

im only 11 dpo right now and was this early when i found out with my daughter

Hey, me too! I'm not sure when we'll tell, but it's super interesting the second time around. I am so chill about it. I am happy, but a little nervous. And I want this 9 months to Take. Its. Time! My daughter will be 22 months when new baby is born, Lord willing. :)

I am going to try to wait as long as I can before we tell people. We'll see how it goes. We didn't make it past 8 weeks last time because I was too sick and people would have noticed if we hadn't told. I made the Thanksgiving meal and, by the time we got around to eating it, I was too sick (I got nauseous in the evenings) to even eat it. lol

Anyways, congrats to you!!

ahh, I wasn't sick at all my last preg this one im already feeling sick. so it might be harder for us to keep quiet this time.

thanks were only about a week apart. do u know your due date yet?

ahh, I wasn't sick at all my last preg this one im already feeling sick. so it might be harder for us to keep quiet this time.

thanks were only about a week apart. do u know your due date yet?

Well, I'm not exactly sure. I have a really short cycle... Only 25 days. So, I ovulate early. So I'm anywhere between May 4-7...

I'm only slightly sick (at this point) and SUPER thirsty...Like if I don't get water, I feel like I'm not going to make it. lol

im the same way with being super thirsty....

today im 3w 4d it was confirmed by a test at the dr.

Congrats hun! Happy and healthy...

Congrats! I've told people only because I've ended up with emergency surgery my last two pregnancies and if it happens again I don't want anyone to be surprised. Good luck!

yah were going to tell my hubbys mom tomorrow but thats only because if anything happens i know i can talk to her. other than that were going to wait a bit... if my sis in law is there she will know too

it is. usually at ure missed period they say your 4 weeks. however i havnt had a missed period as of yet because i found out so early. i believe i ovulated on cd 13 to so that would put me a day ahead. it was the exactly the same way with my daughter. my test r getting darker now to. by tuesday ( day my period is due) i should have strong lines

Oh wow! You got an early positive then! Cool. :) I knew I was preg this time before I even checked....but I was still surprised. I'm never intuitive about this sort of thing so it took me by surprise.

ya I was the exact same amount of days with my daughter too when I found out. this time im really not sure if its a sticky little bean though because my test are getting faint rather than dark but those were dollar tree test. there is still a line just not dark. I tried doing the digi test and it came up with an error so I guess I will tr in a little bit again

ya I was the exact same amount of days with my daughter too when I found out. this time im really not sure if its a sticky little bean though because my test are getting faint rather than dark but those were dollar tree test. there is still a line just not dark. I tried doing the digi test and it came up with an error so I guess I will tr in a little bit again

Well, I hope all goes well for you. :) It's funny to be going through it all again...

well i no longer belong here. hopefully next cycle will be a sticky bean. i had a chemical pregnancy and my heart was torn into shreads

well i no longer belong here. hopefully next cycle will be a sticky bean. i had a chemical pregnancy and my heart was torn into shreads

So sorry to hear that. :( Hope the next time around goes better for you! I'll pray for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"