• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi :) Mum 2 Teenage Mum OK 2 B Here?

You seem like an excellent Nonna already :)
My mum is exactly the same at the minute, worrying because she thinks im rubbish with cleaning and cooking and just generally day to day things, i also work with children so shes not worrying about my parenting skills, but your daughter will be absolutely fine, trust me, ive moved out before and struggled doing the cleaning etc, but its different when you know you HAVE to do it :)
Eeeeek i bet youre so excited!!
oh, and welcome xx

welcome to bnb! :)
its lovely to see you here!!!

i think your daughter will cope just fine.. you seem to be a very supportive mum, and thats fantastic! as long as she's got you i'm sure she'll be just fine :)

congratulations to all of you :hugs: x

Wow its so cool to see the mum of a teen mum on here! You seem like a really great and supportive nana :flower: Im sure she will cope and having you around no doubt will help very much! Im sure this time around will be very differant when she moves out, keep being the lovely nanna your being now and i dont see there being any problems :hugs: She has the motivation to manage the bills and clean and things this time, its very differant when your a student haha Hope shes well and that you are too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"