hi, new and needing some advice

bryany1

Reaction score
hi everyone, here is a little info on me before i would like to ask some advice please.
I'm 31 and d/h is 34 and we have been ttc for 2 1/2 years. I have endo and have had a few op's to remove it as well as dermoid cysts and endo cysts.
D/h has abnormal sperm so we have been told no chance of concieving naturally.
The advice i need is about cycles. My last cycle was only 26 days and normally it is 28-31 days. not alot early but enough to notice. I then started with spotting on day12 and this lasted for a few days accompanied by servere pain too. I had a scan last week as thought i had another cyst but it was ok. Still getting like a/f type pains all through the cycle as well as backache.
Am due at fertility clinic in 4days for our initial consultation so am hoping all this is nothihng to worry about.
any advice wil be welcomed
thankyou for reading my post

nic x x x :hug::hug:

Sounds like your having a really bad time, I cannot imagine the stress and pain you have already been through. In saying that I am sure the pain is just your body reacting to how your feeling. Are you worrying about the appt? If so you could be over thinking it.

I know I am terrible for overthinking. I drive my DH round the twist!

I know I am not much help but, I hope it all works out for you. Good luck xx

Welcome to the forum! :)

You may want to post your question in the TTC section of the forum as you may find you get more feedback.

can you tell me how i can move my thread question or will i have to type it out again

thankyou

nic

Hello, welcome! You could copy & paste it? Hope you get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back