Hi new here

Lisawantsbaby

Reaction score
Just found this site looks great.
I've had 9 miscarriages. We were told by our local hospital after various tests that everything was normal. We were actually told i could have 100 miscarriages and this be normal. The doctor said he's not a magician and couldn't help us.
We were going to give up at this point, but i wasn't happy. We decided to seek a 2nd opinion. The new doctor had some blood results from 1st hospital. He said I can see that you have abnormal results with the protein s factor, the 1st hospital did indeed see this as well but refused it to be anything that would make me miscarry. He repeated these tests, i suppose to make sure.
He then reffered us for a detailed pelvic scan, which has shown a uterine polyp.
So all in all the 1st hospital missed a couple of things, but i'm so thankful the 2nd hospital found them. And also glad i went for 2nd opinon.
We were supposed to have the follow appointment on Thursday to discuss all results (i also had a blood test on cd3) and to see where next step would take us.
Looking forward to posting on here and hopefully a :bfp::bfp:

Sorry i waffled x

Hello Hun!
I saw your post and want to welcome you. I am joining you on the reproductive route as of recently. It is very emotionally hard. I found out I don't ovulate anymore. :( Anyway, I am not trying right now, but waiting for an appropriate time that is not so stressed. I wish you the best with recovering from your losses and getting a BFP and sticky bean soon! I think I am going to BD tonight to rest my nerves even though there is nothing waiting :(

Hello Hun!
I saw your post and want to welcome you. I am joining you on the reproductive route as of recently. It is very emotionally hard. I found out I don't ovulate anymore. :( Anyway, I am not trying right now, but waiting for an appropriate time that is not so stressed. I wish you the best with recovering from your losses and getting a BFP and sticky bean soon! I think I am going to BD tonight to rest my nerves even though there is nothing waiting :(

Is there anything they can do to help you? I'm so sorry :hug:
Thanks for replying x

Hello and welcome to the board. Sounds like you've had a rough road but at least you are getting some answers.

Good luck
xx

Hi there!
Yes the docs want me on fertility but I am not ready. It is too stressful this second. Besides, I just found out so I am still kind of in shock. How are you doing? What are your plans now?

Welcome! It's good to have you on board.

Hi and welcome! I am sorry the first DR was a JERK and a LAZY ASS (sorry). I cannot believe what you have gone through, but I am so glad that you have persevered and you are finally getting the answers (and treatment) you deserve. Only 1% of the population have recurrent miscarriage (more than 3 in a row) and that alone says that there was something "wrong". What a dick. I hope you get all the answers, and get a sticky BFP very very soon. :hug:

Jasmak- You crack me up. I am with you. Doctors can be so full of ShLt. Do you have a journal? I see on your sig you have angels in heaven... I would love to read your story... I hope you have a journal. Best of luck to you and your sweet family...

Dearest Lisa,
How are you today? Any news or answers? Where are you in your cycle? Hopefully in the 2ww... I am thinking of you... Tell me how you are!

Hi and Welcome.
What an awful experience, I'm so glad you got a 2nd opinion.

It's so important that us girls TTC remember how important that 2nd opinion is, or 3rd or 4th opinion! It's your body, so if you feel uncomfortable with a result, always always always second guess it!

Dear Ney Ney,
What is your story hun? How did the infertility come about? I am anxious because of my own crud and I like to hear other stories. Do you have a ttc journal? I wish you the best of luck with surgery and IVF... I would love to know more!
Hugs!

Dear Ney Ney,
What is your story hun? How did the infertility come about? I am anxious because of my own crud and I like to hear other stories. Do you have a ttc journal? I wish you the best of luck with surgery and IVF... I would love to know more!
Hugs!

I do have a journal:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/43622-new-day-new-miracle.html

It's my second journal, I started when I switched over to LTTC.
Most of my story is in there.
:hugs:

Hi and welcome,

I'm so sorry for what you have gone through, and agree that your first doctor was incompetent... I can't believe they wouldn't look at anything further after 9 miscarriages.

This board is great, I'm sure you'll get lots of support here.

Thanks everyone. Keep forgetting to look on here, i'm so dozy lol. I'm getting light lines on tests now, can be seen more irl. We weren't trying at all this month due to wanting to wait for test results.
I should have had my appointmet last week with the consultant for test results, but he was off sick so it was cancelled. anyway with getting the light lines i called the hospital and he's still off sick but his secretary is going to ask another doctor to look at my results and then decide if i need to start treatment.
Its been such a hard road to go down. We build ourselves up to get knocked down again. But fingers crossed we get answers. The first doc we saw was terrible, he'd be so nasty i'd just sit and cry in his office, but he was so cold and still said there is nothing i can do.
Fingers crossed for us all xx

Hi and welcome! I am sorry the first DR was a JERK and a LAZY ASS (sorry). I cannot believe what you have gone through, but I am so glad that you have persevered and you are finally getting the answers (and treatment) you deserve. Only 1% of the population have recurrent miscarriage (more than 3 in a row) and that alone says that there was something "wrong". What a dick. I hope you get all the answers, and get a sticky BFP very very soon. :hug:

Well said lol. I didn't know it was that percent. But yeh, we had 9. We were told it was normal for me... how can that be normal for anyone. x

Lisa! What kind of light lines are you getting? HTP lines or OPK lines?? Are you pg??? I pray for a sticky bean for you... Please keep us updated. Where are you in your cycle?? I am excited to hear!!!

Lisa! What kind of light lines are you getting? HTP lines or OPK lines?? Are you pg??? I pray for a sticky bean for you... Please keep us updated. Where are you in your cycle?? I am excited to hear!!!

Htp lines. To be honest we were giving this cycle a break, purely because we wanted to wait for results. So i didn't use my monitor or anything. I'm officially 2 days late but i think i ovulated late. Just wish i knew for sure. Have done about 20 and light lines on all, can be seen clearly irl. But they don't always take pictures well. xx

Lisa!! That is really exciting!!! I am really happy for you! I will be thinking of you and hoping this will be the bean that sticks 9 whole months and ends in a beautiful baby for you and your family! What is the verdict now? Did AF come.. (evil witch) Did you test again since our last posts? I hope this works out for you. We are rooting for you!

I just wanted to wish you luck too! And to add that the fist doctor was a horrible Jackass! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that! I will be praying for you and wish you the best! So glad you found this site, it really is a great place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->