• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi, new here

Lisawantsbaby

Reaction score
Just found this site looks great.
I've had 9 miscarriages. We were told by our local hospital after various tests that everything was normal. We were actually told i could have 100 miscarriages and this be normal. The doctor said he's not a magician and couldn't help us.
We were going to give up at this point, but i wasn't happy. We decided to seek a 2nd opinion. The new doctor had some blood results from 1st hospital. He said I can see that you have abnormal results with the protein s factor, the 1st hospital did indeed see this as well but refused it to be anything that would make me miscarry. He repeated these tests, i suppose to make sure.
He then reffered us for a detailed pelvic scan, which has shown a uterine polyp.
So all in all the 1st hospital missed a couple of things, but i'm so thankful the 2nd hospital found them. And also glad i went for 2nd opinon.
We were supposed to have the follow appointment on Thursday to discuss all results (i also had a blood test on cd3) and to see where next step would take us.
Looking forward to posting on here and hopefully a :bfp:

Sorry i waffled, and also i didn't see this forum and put it in another one. x

wow! I could not imagine a miscarriage.. let alone 9! I will keep my fingers crossed. Good Luckk!!!

So sorry for your losses :cry:, I have had 4 losses and can't imagine 9! Hope you get your :bfp: soon :hug:

Hello and welcome, fingers crossed that you get that sticky BFP really soon xxxxxxx

Welcome to BnB. I have been pregnant 13 times, 9 miscs BUT 4 great children as well. I am so glad you are finding some answers. We found that the most frustrating thing, not knowing the cause.
Good luck trying to get asticky bean.:hug:

oh sweetie, sorry to hear your 9 losses :/
fingers crossed you get lucky soon
BFP soon :)
let us know how things go!
x

Thanks everyone for a lovely welcome.
Having 9 miscarriages has been terrible, it was made worse when we were hearing that nothing was wrong. In a way i'm glad something is wrong, and it is something that can be sorted.
Thanks again everyone xx

Welcome.
So sorry for your losses!
At last you are getting some decent help now. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"