• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

HI new here

jojett

Reaction score
Hi I am new here! Been trying TTC for about 5 years now and I found out in september of last year that I have stage 4 endometriosis and the my tubes are "swollen and are inflamed"... So they said I will need IVF. I just feel so alone.. ALL I have ever wanted was to be a mommy, and I feel like so broken my poor DH wants to be a dad I can see it everytime we are with our nieces and nephews. any and all responses would be very appreciated just would like to have some friends that know what it is like to be in this position..
:cry:

Hello and welcome to bnb

i hope it happens for you soon (( hugs )) x

Welocme and i hope everything works out for you

thank you!!! and you both have beautiful babies!

:wave: Hi welcome to BnB!! :D :wave:
Hope things work out for you babe!
xxxx​

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thank you very much... didnt expect everyone to be so welcoming! Hoping to start IVF in July :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

Thanks twilightagain! I am just so frustrated! ALL my girl friends are pregnant with there like 2nd and 3rd baby! it is so hard... 4 baby showers between now and october. Wish it would be my turn... I know it sounds cliche but I thought this was the way It is suppose to work... Go to school then get married... then start trying... doctor said if I would have been an early mommy I probably wouldnt have had this issue. That is sad DH and I thought we were doing it the "right way" He is 29 and I am 27 and all we want is to be parents... looks like we are moving on to ivf next month and into debt we go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"