• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi new on here

ladyfox

Reaction score
Hi I am a mother to two already ages 5&2

I am getting married in March next year, my hubby to be would love to have a baby now,but we have some more wedding stuff to pay.

So I am on the mini pill, he would like me to stop Christmas time but I am worried about fitting in my wedding dress! I don't know when to stop taking them? End of January better? February? I had in my head around this time as I would love to fall pregnant by March.

Any advice or thoughts? Thanks x

Hi and welcome!
How much room do you have in your dress? I've heard that you show much quicker with 2nd and beyond pregnancies so you might show quite early, maybe come off it in January if you want to be pregnant at your wedding, but why not just wait and start TTC on the wedding night? x

Hi and welcome!
How much room do you have in your dress? I've heard that you show much quicker with 2nd and beyond pregnancies so you might show quite early, maybe come off it in January if you want to be pregnant at your wedding, but why not just wait and start TTC on the wedding night? x

Hi thanks for the welcome,not bought my dress I have a fitting next week , I thought January x

Hi and welcome!

Hi thanks for the welcome,not bought my dress I have a fitting next week , I thought January x

ah well if you dont have your dress yet maybe just make sure its one that could be let out a little bit if needed! enjoy, wedding dress shopping is the best! x

Hi and welcome!

ah well if you dont have your dress yet maybe just make sure its one that could be let out a little bit if needed! enjoy, wedding dress shopping is the best! x

Thanks Hun :) March will come round quick I hope lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"