Hi, noob here. Any charters?

AreIn83

What a surprise
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to BNB. Anyone else charting? I just started this cycle. It was something new to try after my m/c.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Hey there - there is a chart stalkers anonymous thread here - there are charters galore!!!. Not getting anywhere with charting myself - keep forgetting :)

hx

I'm happy I started charting and kind of want to kick myself for starting...it's just something else to obsess over :dohh:

I'm happy I started charting and kind of want to kick myself for starting...it's just something else to obsess over :dohh:

I'm right there with you... it's interesting, but I'm not sure it's worth the stress. After this cycle I think I'll quit.

(Of course, if I'm lucky, after this cycle I won't need it...)

hey huns have pop into chart stalkers thread we all love a new chart to obsess over rather than our own :winkwink: also hunny i tried to see ur chart but the link u put up is wrong u need to go to FF then click home page set up in there u see a long box at top of page with a web address in it thats ur home page link any other link wont work (not the address bar below it is another link in a box) any help needed just PM me huns been charting year and half drives me crazy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->