Hi not sure what I want next

rach247

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Rach I'm 35 and as we speak I am going through a miscarriage :cry:. The pregnancy was not planned and I had in fact been for an appointment to be sterilized 4 days before I found out. Although I was on contraception I had still fallen pregnant and even though it was not planned me and dh had decided we would have the baby. Well obviously that isn't going to happen now as I am miscarrying but the problem is now I don't know what I am going to do next. My dh and I have agreed that I am not having sterilization op as I had to have some very invasive tests and feel that may have contibuted to mc. But now I am worried I will crave another child not to make up for this but as I had got used to the idea of having another child.

I am sorry your going thru this - all i would say is gove your self to time you need time to heal emotionally aswell as physically

Hugs

So sorry - take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal xxx

Sorry to hear this. I am still numb after learning that my baby had died. I didnt plan another but I had gotten used to and was very excited about it...I think its best to let the mind and body heal before making a choice. That is what I plan to do. Hugs x

So sorry to hear you're going through this, do give yourself time to heal before you make any decision as you don't want to have big regrets, you're still young enough to hold off on the sterilisation and see what feels right for you and your OH down the line. Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->