Hi. ntnp for #2

DCS

Reaction score
Hi all.
me and oh have finally decided to ntnp for #2. we already have an almost 18 month old boy. we were ntnp when I got pregnant with him and it happened within. the first few months. just wanted to say hi .

Hi... Im new in this section too! Also ntnp for #2! Only been off the pill for a week so just waiting to see what my cycles do!

:hi: i'm ntnp No.2 as well. First month, AF is due some time next week :)
Good luck and hope your journey is a short one!

Hi, I'm also nymph for number two I'm currently 5 dpo and hoping. My period is due on 9/7/12.

/\ /\... :haha: I actually thought you meant to say nymph!! Just doing it all the time eh?!

hi ladies. this may sound silly but I have no idea about ovulation, and when it happens. purely becausr when we were ntnp with lo, I never got a chance to work it all out. I only started jotting down when I had my period this year.
also wishing u all short journeys.

I have no idea when mine happend either DCS..... It's generally halfway through you cycle (day 1 is 1st day of your period, an average cycle is 28 days) so about day 14.

This is the 1st time ever that I am actually tracking my cylce... just counting the days in between periods to see how long they are, but apparently they can vary alot each month esp when comng off bc x

also watch out for changes in your cm, that's the only thing i'm using to track my cycle atm, ov'ed about cd 17.

sooo i caved this morning and tested :blush: bfn :( but only 10dpo (i think) so i guess a bit early, but i'm kinda thinking i'm out now as got bfp with my son at 10dpo

Yeh I'm also checking cm too, I prob won't do all the temping and charting & OPKs and stuff... too much faff! Although I might change my mind if nothing happens within 6 months!

:wacko: off i go to check what all these letters mean. my plan was just to :sex: more. everything else seems to complicated. :blush:

:haha: cm means cervical mucus...yucky but very necessary for babies ;)

anything else?!

I got quite into ttc with my son, but want a more relaxed approach this time so literally going to note roughly when i think i'm fertile and try and dtd then...although might change my mind if its not happened in a few months :haha:

Yeah, sorry!! OPK means Ovulation predictor kit, and temping/charting is when you take your temp in the morning with a special sensitive thermometre, when your temp peaks it means you're ovulating!.... I only know all this from looking through the ttc forums... It's way too much for me and my very nervous to have another one OH, it might scare him lol!!!

:haha: tommymummy! def don't scare the OH :rofl:. Once your temp has raised though you've already ovulated :). But i'm guessing those ntnp aren't gonna really go to the lengths of temps and stuff!

ideally i'd forget all about maybe getting pregnant, just enjoy my DH and suddenly realise one month my period is late....now if only it was that easy :dohh:

Hi girlies, Im new to here 2 as of 2 nite :) bn off the pill now 3 months TTC. I went straight in2 a 28 day cycle and now im 5 days late. Done 2 HPT and both BFN!! do you think im still inwith a chance? no sign of AF just strange, dull achey crampy pains over back, hips and stomach, never had this b4 even when AF due :-/

Hi and welcome to bnb :)

I reckon your still in with a chance, you might have just ovulated later than expected. Or sadly it could just be your cycle adjusting to being off the pill. Wait a few days and test again :D xx

Hi another one here ntnp #2 and just off the pill! Not expecting much this month so just want to get my cycle back on track. I'll try to get a few dtd in around the middle of my cycle just in case!

Hi and welcome to all u new ladies. Wishing u all the very best of luck. As u may have already gathered im tottalu clueless, so can anyone help me figure out when im likely to ovulate? Last af was 18th august.

how long are your cycles hun? if they're pretty average your prob fertile right round about now! the average person ovulates 14 days after the start of AF and AF arrives again 14 days later, although theres prob very few people who actually conform to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->