Hi There!!!

Viv2013

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!

Not sure what to write :blush: ... I've been TTC for a year now I was diagnosed with PCOS 9 years ago so I don't ovulate on my own. I have started taking Vitex, B-Complex and Prenatal Vitamins in hopes that my body can O on it's own and after 3 months I finally got AF on my own (no meds). It's funny because I have never been so exited to get my AF before.

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Hi and welcome to BnB! Best of luck ttc, I hope you get your bfp soon!! :flower:

Thank you and hope everyone FETs their BFP soon :) I love to read success stories :)

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this not sure what to write...Well I guess here's my story. I was on BC for about 3 yrs (Nuvaring) I stopped it back in Mar 2012 in hopes to get preggers quick, but of course that didn't happen and my periods were all out of whack :/ So ttc off and on for about a year, I finally decided to see a doc. I was put on provera and clomid. I did my first round and so far its everything has been negative...today I should've started my period. so far I have not yet, so I called to doc to see what they recommended. They said wait one more week if everything is still negative then go ahead and start round 2 of provera and clomid...

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"