Hi there

Kjthom

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum. I'm after some advice. We've been trying since june and this month he's been tired so I thought we missed the moment this month. My last period was 29th august, so it was estimated that I ovulated on the 12th September. Anyway we dtd on the 7th, 8th and 17th. I had one of those first response early tests and thought sod it I'll just pee on it cos its there and tbh i love peeing on a stick and then feeling crappy when its negative.....so I peed on it and it's the evening and I couldn't believe it.....a positive line come up and it's not faint at all. Clear as day and took 30 seconds. So surely my ovulation date is wrong? I'm still in shock and hoping it isn't a false positive.
Love to hear back from you.
Many thanks
K xx

Congrats on your bfp.

You O date is probably just off. Once you see a doctor and they scan the baby you will get a better idea of when you ovulated.

Congrats on your bfp.

You O date is probably just off. Once you see a doctor and they scan the baby you will get a better idea of when you ovulated.

Thanks for replying. Yes I'll leave it a couple weeks before I go to the doctors. Thanks again

Congrats on your bfp.

Thanks for replying. Yes I'll leave it a couple weeks before I go to the doctors. Thanks again

You are very welcome. How are you feeling? Is this your first?

This is my 6th �� I've got 3 teenagers and 5 year old twins from previous marriage. This is my first with my partner and my last. Yeah I'm just tired. I really wasn't expecting the test to turn positive....still waiting for the witch to arrive.

That's what I remember clearly right when I got my bfp with my daughter. It felt like the witch was coming but she never did. Sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster. :D

Aww thank you. I'm starting to feel a bit queasy and the back pain is keeping me awake. I had forgotten about that and the little stretchy pains you get. I'm not sure when to go to the doctors....i was going to leave it but I know in a couple weeks I'll be suffering with sickness and the last thing I want to do is to be feeling sick in a waiting room. Best get myself booked in i guess whilst I'm feeling a little bit like myself haha. Hope you get some good news soon and can join me x

Congratulations on your bfp! Maybe take a CB digi and it should give you a good idea of when you ovulated:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->