• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi there!

Nicolax

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new here!

My name is Nicola and found this place through google when looking for somewhere to share my thoughts and feelings. I'm in a very loving relationship with the most amazing woman I've ever met, definately the love of my life and my soul mate. *pass me the bucket, I know it's slushy! haha*

As you have probably gathered, I'm a lesbian and came out 10 years ago when I was 16. Now being 26 and my partner is 28, and with both of us feeling completely broody and wanting to settle down, we've decided to try and start a family. Telling my parents was so hard, seeing as they're not accepting of the fact I'm a lesbian in the first place, but I've had to get used to that, and I'll have to get used too the fact that, as it stands now, they won't be considering any children me and my partner have, as their grandchildren, it's difficult, but I'm not letting anything get in the way of this.

So yeah, hi!

Tbh, I wanted somewhere like this because, even though I tell my partner everything, sometimes you need to tell other people too, and hopfully I've come to a non-judgmental place (I've had a lot of judgemental people comment on the fact that me and my girlfriend want a baby, because they are too small-minded to see past the "norm") where I can come and maybe let off some steam, get too know people, whether they be in the same situation or not and hopefully soon be able to tell you all we have a little bundle of joy on the way! :happydance:

So, hi! Sorry this was SO long!

Hi Nicola, welcome to BnB! Good luck with TTC :D

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs