Hi....Think i may be joining you...

ems1

Mummy to Twin Boys
Reaction score
Hi
I am curretly 31 weeks pregnant with non identical twins and apparently i am in pre term labour. I have no pain but they tell me my membranes are bulging and i have a paper thin cervix that is 2cm dilated. I am currently in hospital as they seem to be expecting the twins at any time! They have SCBU on standby just incase.
We are still a bit shocked at the moment but looking and reading about your lovely babies helps. xx

well 31 weeks is a good gestation and your in the hospital so thats also very good did you get the steroid injections, gl and :hi: to our expanding group

Hope they stay put as long as possible Hun, good luck and welcome over. Xxxx

Good luck and hope your buns keep cooking a wee while longer. Welcome to our wee cosy group. :hugs:

Fingers crossed it all goes alright and they stay in there as long as possible. Be sure to let us know how you get on.:hugs:

Fingers crossed it all goes alright and they stay in there as long as possible. Be sure to let us know how you get on.:hugs:
Fingers crossed? I think she'd be better off crossing her legs :rofl:

Hi ems. Hope it's all going smoothly since this morning's post. If you do find yourself joining the world of preemie mums, you'll find us a lively, lovely, friendly and informative group :hugs:

ha....these legs are crossed tight. We have had two steroid injections so just hoping i can cook the twins for a bit longer. xx

I replied to your thread over in multiples. My girls were born at 29+6 and they were two on Saturday.
Keep them cooking hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->