Hi,thought i would introduce myself

Mumof12

Reaction score
Hi,I used to be on here under the user name quail but haven't been on in a long time so couldn't remember my password lol so set up a new account,anyway I have 12 children and I have had 3 mmc 3 cp and 1 blighted ovum I was not planning anymore children especially with me being 42 but I have been caught off guard again haha,the older I get the more unplanned pregnancies I seem to have rather strange as I thought my fertility would have de lined now,I'm currently between 6-7 weeks pregnant and have only posted today as its took me two weeks to tell my dh as I was so scared ,I am still thinking this pregnancy may end in a mmc as my others were only over the last 3 yrs or so so thinking my age may well be a factor but what will be will be ,feeling extremely sick at the moment which is very hard when looking after the kids I'm not planning on visiting the doc or midwife until after I have had a private scan probably somewhere between 8-9 weeks as around 7.5 8 weeks is when my mmc happened but didn't lose them until 11 weeks so thought I would check everything out before booking in,anyway lovely to meet u all and hi from me 🌹x

Hi mumof12. Wow 12 that's amazing. ☺ try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) just take each day at a time, and try and rest as much as possible 😘 hope you fly through 1St tri 😉

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply I appreciate it well the good news is I'm suffering badly with ms which is a good sign for me as with the mmc I only got mild me for a few days before it dissapeared and that's how I knew my babies were gone ,now the bad bit after 12 children I still don't know how to cope with ms and still have yet to find anything that helps haha think I'm going to book a private scan for week after next and if that's all good I will book I'm with mw them xx

Hi!! Welcome back :) Congratulations on your new bundle! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! I hope you find something that helps you feel better. Do your other children know yet?

Hiya and welcome back :hi:Congratulations on your pregnancy, im 6 weeks with my fifth but maybe carrying twins .. As for MS i still struggle with every pregnancy, its even harder when you have other children to look after x

Hi ,everyone thanks for welcoming me back,no I haven't told my children yet as only told dh the other day,also think some of the older ones might have something to say!! Also a bit worried about how my daughter will react as she is expecting her first in a couple of weeks,yes it so hard isn't it having ms and trying to look after other children I struggle so much though I had a bit of a lucky break as managed to find a couple of cyclizine anti sickness tabs from when I had my mmc so have had one of those today and boy has it helped still can't eat and feel sick but can just about function lol think I'm gonna get that private scan booked then go to c the doc and c if I can get any more �� xx

12? That's amazing! I have a friend with 4 and she always seems frazzled.

Congrats on your 13th. <3

Welcome back quail aka mumof12!!! Congrats on cooking #13, how exciting!!

Thanks Dan-o so nice to hear from you again you have just put a massive grin on my face ,how are you doing? What's happening with you at the moment please update me and fill me in &#55356;&#57143;xx

Congrats my dear and fingers crossed for a H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->