hi, ttc days after mc

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
hi ladies
i just wanted to introduce myself. I had a mc on 22 of Feb 2010:cry:
DH and I decided to start trying again straight away. I am worried though because i kknow we wont concieve this cycle as DH goes away for a week and a half. I dont know how to get excited about ttc again as im scared it will end up like it was after my 1st son. We we're just about to do ivf, like getting shown how to do the needles, went after 6years of trying we got our BFP in a routine double check before starting meds.
how do we just move on and not look back and think it will happen again?:shrug:

I don't think many of us will forget - reading through the pregnancy after a loss section these worries will stay - unfortunately we all know how it feels to lose a pregnancy and it's only natural after what's happened. I know I have a 45% of having another mc if I am lucky enough to get pg but I can't not try - it's very very hard.

Hope you get you bfp soon and have a happy, healthy pg

hx

DH and I had been TTC for 15 months before getting our BFP just to m/c at 10 weeks. I had been started on Femara, Met and aspirin and O'd for the first time in over a year. Got preg, m/c and now we're back to square one. Fortunately, I did O this cycle all by myself!!!
It's a frustrating experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->