Hi, wanna be my ttc partner(s)??

mummy_blues

Us n our identical BOYS!
Reaction score
Hello, looking for a ttc partner! maybe we could help and support each other throughout our ttc cycles and pregnancy!!!
A little about myself:
28 turning 29 end of this year, married to lovely DH 5 years now, no children. This is my first cycle ttc after stopping birth control pills on february 20th 2010. I don't do charting cause I can't bother to stand up with a thermometer stuck between my teeth every morning plus it may kill my sex life forever!
First cycle and all I've used and depend on is the Clearblue Digital ovulation Kit, got my LH surge on the afternoon of 15th march 2010, CD 20, so I think I ovulated anytime between then and 17th march 2010. I still haven't tested yet, still wanna wait till tomorrow morning. I work in a law firm, I love reading and traveling. I speak English, German, french, Chinese and malay. I feel kinda lonely in Europe cause my mum and dad are all half-way across the world and I get to see them once a year.
Anyone interested, would be great to make some new friends!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hiya hun i ll be a ttc buddy i dont have one either!

Im 23 been married 18months to DH (28) been ttc since the end of jan,

I am due tomorrow but have a feeling AF is gona get me. I live in the UK in yorkshire Have you had any symptoms as yet hunny xx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join too plz. I am trying for my second child, im 29 and been married nearly 3 years. Fifth cycle ttc and first child took a year. I hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Hiya, I live in Germany, Lake constance to the border of switzerland! Love the greenery and flowers of the UK countryside and British soccer!

Not much symptoms yet though I am having food aversions (sushi/sashimi) and most of my food tastes bland. I feel nausea when I haven't eaten in a few hours, food turns me off, but when I eat small amounts, the nausea seems to go away!
Had dark brown spotting sat night, its gone now though...
How about you ladies?? Catch the broom and shoo the witch away!

hoping the witch willdecide to have a lovely 9month holdiday! am in a fould mood though and spent the morning bawling myeyes out so think she is casting her evil spell as we speak. boo

You ain't out yet!! You might still be very in for the run!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_specific_symptom.php?symptomid=36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->