Hi

Benim

Reaction score
My Af due is Dec 28 but I did a test with cheap pregnancy I got a fair line. I have another test with digital clear blue it said i'm not pregnant is it too soon for digital to tell or the cheap test was wrong ?

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k569/Praphat2010/Baby%20No2/IMG_1974.jpg

provided thoses lines came up within the time limit, they look like positives to me!
those internet cheapiest measure a tiny amount of HCG, like 10 or 15miu, and im not 100% sure of clearblues but i think its like 50miu?
also did u test with FMU for the cheapies and the not the digi?
seeing as your AF isnt due until the 28th i'd wait a few days a test again, because those lines do look promising.

good luck xxx

Thank you twinmummy 06
Yes I test FMU for the cheapies(25 miu) and the not the digi. Just the cheapies one have a really fair line. I will test again Dec 24 with my one step pregnancy I got it from walmart seem it work really good ( It work for me twice with my almost 3 years old son and a couple months ago with my ectopic) Wish i'm luck ^_^

Is it wired when I test early morning and before I went to bed the line show up but sometime during the day I test it doesn't show up?
I feel really sore my armpit and my breast just start couple days ago just on the left hand.

Good luck - hope this is your bfp!!

hx

Thank you hb1 I'm not sure my cheapies one is real so I test FMU and in 3 minute the fair line show up. I did another testwith the water and nothing show up ^_^. Will see in a couple days hope it getting dark line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->