Hiccups?

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
So I know loads of you have felt hiccups and I remember the video I think Rae posted where you could see the woman's tummy roll with every hiccup. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any but now I'm wondering if I have been but if they've just been little?

Right now I'm feeling it, it's kind of like a heart beat and at the moment I'm feeling down where my uterus was before being pregnant. I've had this quite a few times over the past few weeks. I didn't think it was hiccups because it wasn't very strong and you can't see it from the outside at all, but mostly it seemed too fast to be hiccups, even taking into account that the baby does everything a bit quicker. But do you think it could be? I can't think what else it might be...

Probably is hiccups! I didnt really feel hiccups unless i was lying on my side in bed, I think it might have something to do with where my placenta is. All my friends said they felt hiccups usually everyday and made their bump move and i did start to worry why wasnt i the same?! But the past few days iv been able to feel them very strongly without lying on my side and my whole bump moves with every hiccup, so either its because baby is much bigger now or hes in a different posistion.

yes I expect so. My LO gets hiccups quite often and it really is tap tap tap quite a bit faster than you'd think.

That's reassuring then. I too had wondered why my baby hadn't had hiccups but perhaps this is they! It's just so fast for hiccups!

yep, it is more like a strong pulse really.

Sounds like hiccups! They get stronger and more noticeable as the baby gets bigger. And depending on the position of the baby is how you can see it from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->