HIDEOUS! lol

UhOhWhatNow

Reaction score
Oh my god... my heart must be good, because I survived last night without a heart attack.

It was 2 AM. I was not asleep, but I was okay. I'd just woken up to "rearrange" my dog who always turns to put his claws into my side. I sleep naked, so it hurts! I am also trying to sleep on my side, as my pregnancy books says I should at 16 weeks. So I turn to my side. Pillow between legs. Dog arranged. Husband snoring, which I find comforting and soothing, actually. I am starting to drift.

I feel a feathering sensation of something crawling up my naked spine. I gasp and beat it away!! AH! *shudder*

Two seconds later, the cockroach is crawling between my breasts.

That's when I scream to wake the dead, husband is instantly awake, and the roach is grabbed and thrown. I feel it on my fingers. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:eek::shock:

I am not scared of roaches but damn! I didn't sleep for at least an hour, and every time I heard any sound I jumped. DH thinks it's hysterically funny.

So, you wanted to move to Florida, eh?

urghhh thats rank lol rather you than me, i hate crawlys xx

Uggh that's horrible. I lived in Hawaii for 8 years. I have some mean cockroach stories. LIke the time one got into my hot chocolate and I was like wow.....that's an awfully big clump of chocolate.

Uggh that's horrible. I lived in Hawaii for 8 years. I have some mean cockroach stories. LIke the time one got into my hot chocolate and I was like wow.....that's an awfully big clump of chocolate.

My first cockroach adventure was when I was 12 years old and in the shower. I was just doing my thing and I hear this 'plop" behind me. Lo and behold. I SCREAMED! My dad thought I was dying or somethign, barged in there, my shower curtain wrapped around me while I am in tears.
I don't like bugs, especially when I am naked.

Holy crap - I would've went into cardiac arrest. Glad you're okay!

OMG i would of died
I have been to orlando in florida and never onec seen a roach but them flying helicopter insects that fly round seen loads of them aiming for my head Lol

Do you get loads in your home ?? is there no powder or that you can put down to prevent them from coming in

OH MY GOD! Give me cold and wet England any day - at least its too bloody cold for the bugs to survive!

My first cockroach adventure was when I was 12 years old and in the shower. I was just doing my thing and I hear this 'plop" behind me. Lo and behold. I SCREAMED! My dad thought I was dying or somethign, barged in there, my shower curtain wrapped around me while I am in tears.
I don't like bugs, especially when I am naked.

Cockroaches and nakedness should never go together!

If it didn't cause me to drop dead there would have at least been a damp patch in the bed after that! LOL I can just imagine husband, dogs, cockroach and naked pregnant woman going flying after you scramed :lol:

My dogs for a start are to big for my bed but dosnt stop them trying to steal it when i go to the loo and come back to find i have to space in the bed anymore. They wont be there for long when baby arrives its the downstairs livingroom for them. lol

bt a cockroach! YUK! i only ever seen one of them and it was a small one here. I think it was actually just a bit beetle. A spider i would have freaked out! poor baby would have been wonderingwhat the hell was wrong with me. Oh last week i was jumping up and down on the sofa at the cat trying to eat a gient spide while OH laughed his head off at me then got annoyed as he said i cant be jumping about and screaming like that with baby in me lol

ok i am rambling now.

My dogs will sleep in here still, baby or no baby, but yeah... omg... DH is still laughing... but he admitted he was scared too LOL

My dog sleeps in my bed 2. No way Im ever going to be able to get rid of him. I would have been awake all night if I had any kind of bug in my bed let alone a cockroach!

OH MY GOD!!
Your so brave!! lol!!
that really would have been the end of me, ewwwww!!
x

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i found a catepillar using my cleavage as a hammock today, but I was quite proud of that, as I have never had enough cleavage to house even a small catepillar...

I'd have shit my pants i hate the things. I was on holiday in the former Yugoslavia and woke up to find one chewing my lip (well seemed like it)

I must admit that I'm more disturbed by the fact that you cuddle up naked in bed with a dog:wacko:

Errggghhhhhhhhhhh I hate cockroaches :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->