• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

HIDEOUS! lol

thats the kind of thing i would expect in Florida! they have those giant roaches- they are like 3 inches long and an inch across- my grandparents lived in Miami for years- i dont know how you do it- :rofl:

I don't cuddle up naked with some nasty old shedding dirty dog. But I do sleep naked most of the time, and I allow my 100% indoor, clean, short haired, 11 year old Whippet to sleep in the bed also. Believe me, he doesn't sweat, so he smells better than DH most of the time ;)

Eeew lol

Roaches and maggots are the only two things I can't stand!!

ERGH thats a living nightmare, i cant even sleep if we have the smallest spider on the ceiling because i think it will come down on its webb and il eat it! I thought i could see one the other night didnt want to wake OH so went back to sleep (with one eye open) and woke up coz i was dreaming of spiders crawling all over me eeerrrghhh!

my dog sleeps on my bed, but we are trying to stop him, everytime we wake up he has appeared and lays inbetween us looking too damn cute, but we bought him his own bed now so he is being pushed onto that now, little monkey loves cuddles too much! x

oh my god, you have made me itch all over, imagining those stick like legs and feelers on my naked body - its absolutely vomit inducing!

I am happy to report that we were not invaded by any bugs last night!!!!!

HAHAHAH!!! Oh wow im not scared of the bug either but if it was crawling on my naked body, Id freaking flip out! LOL

Ewwww!!!! I don't think I'd have been able to sleep all night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"