Hiding the bump

Alibeebs

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Has anyone else got a bump thats hard to hide, im actually worrying that i shouldnt really be showing, but i am!

Had no bump at all, then by week 9 it appeared out of nowhere!

Anyone else got a decent bump early?

xxxx

I'm almost 7 weeks and feel like I already have a little paunch. It's probably just bloat - but still, it's there! I usually work out at the gym and try to keep my stomach flat (as possible) so any new bump is noticeable, I think. And I know I'm not imagining things. I just walked out into the hallway a minute ago and caught the Cleaner staring at my belly as I walked towards her. :shrug: So I think she notices too. It kind of amuses me and makes me glad at the same time....I can't wait to have a bump! But at the same time, I'm not ready to tell people at work yet. At least not for another few weeks.

9 weeks is not too early to have a little something-something. Are you worried that people will find out before you're ready to tell?

Well im about 11 weeks now so only another week before i tell everyone. Its just getting hard to hide!!! i'll just maybe stay indoors. haha!!!

xx

I kicked aside my normal jeans and have stretchy maternity pants galore :) I just have a pouch or something going on... can't be a baby bump already- just my uterus popping out due to growth... I can't wait for the baby to move and me be able to feel it... that's something I'm really looking forward to!

I kicked aside my normal jeans and have stretchy maternity pants galore :) I just have a pouch or something going on... can't be a baby bump already- just my uterus popping out due to growth... I can't wait for the baby to move and me be able to feel it... that's something I'm really looking forward to!

We are the same 10 weeks 5 days!! :)

My bump is a definate bump. So you may have a bump, after all we are nearly 12 weeks. :happydance:

xxx

would love to see some pictures of your bumps.

I find it so difficult in the office with all the weight obsessed ladies. I'm sure one of the older ladies at work has spotted something.....she kept looking at my tummy instead of my face when I was talking to her this morning. :rofl:

Today ive had trouble, my jeans are tight etc... i think i may have popped finally!

I definitely look pregnant now, and I have for a good few weeks.
The only problem is I know a few people who are a month or two further on than me, and I look bigger than them!
My excuse is it's my 2nd child and their 1st :)

I've heard that does make a difference (1st vs 2nd baby)

so ladies i'm with my third one and only 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant ,i can't hide my tommy any more, i know that most of it is a old fat from the previous pregnancy but mine trouses starting to be very tight and i'm feeling uncomfortable in them. i know that with second one i was showing around 8 weeks so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->