Hiding the Bumps- Tips

me222

Reaction score
I'm only 4.5 weeks and already had to have bought a couple new bras, bra back extenders, baby bump belt and baby bump thing you put over pants + looser shirts. How am I going to continue to hide this if I continue getting bigger? OK not if, when -if this pregnancy works out.

Anyone else noticing huge body changes really early on?? Pants tighter, not able to fit into skirts and shirts I once could, bras giving back aches. Must be bloating or hips extending.

Tips? Hints?

We don't want to announce until 13 weeks.

Ha I've looked months pregnant almost since I found out. I'm 13+3 and I've been the same size I was at 20 weeks with my daughter for at least 3 weeks now. Sorry I don't have any suggestions, but you aren't alone.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1483815969489.jpg
    FB_IMG_1483815969489.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1483819085098.jpg
    1483819085098.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
I'm the same aswell, my high waisted work jeans were really tight on Friday. God knows if they'll even fit on Monday :haha:
I think people are speculating at work, so tonight I'm gonna post a picture of a bottle of wine to Facebook to throw everyone off the scent ;) lol

Ha ha I miss those days of trying to hide a bump! I now spend my life trying to not look pregnant but only because I haven't lost my baby weight!

I think as soon as you change clothes people start guessing especially if a baby is the 'next step' just hope people around you have the politeness not to question you until you say something yourself

I have a black grandpa Cardigan I have worn a lot in the beginning to hide my round tummy. Bloat was terrible in the beginning. Now 13wkshe everyone knows so can let it all hang out so to speak....

Oh god,, the bloating was awful in the first 12-14weeks. My actual bump didn't appear until at least then, when suddenly I noticed it was hard and not changing in size depending on the time of day! I made up a story about having a nasty stomach infection that I couldn't shift! Which covered my back with the bloat, the fact I was living off crackers and having time off when my morning sickness was really bad! Only one colleagues guessed I was pregnant, the others were really surprised! I felt bad lying but I knew I wasn't hurting anyone and it was only for a couple months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->