High blood pressure

P

princess_vix

High blood pressure :hissy: apparently it's 140 over 90 or something :S

They are going to do a repeat tomorrow and if it's still high i have to go in :hissy: and that means no homebirth...

FFS peed off as i know why i have high blood pressure in first place *stupid bitch blaughhh*

rant over

:hugs: hope it comes down for you tomorrow hun

sara

xxxxxxxx

Aww :hugs: I kno it might not feel like a good thing now, but least they have picked it up and will monitor it to make sure both you and baby are ok. I was induced at 38 weeks, my bp shot up at the end so they got Alex out. Hope its back down tomorro so you still get your home birth xxx

Aw hun hope its dropped back down by tomo and the Home Birth is still on the cards for you.Mine was 140/90 this morning too but my midwife was not overly concerned,it has dropped down from 160/110 though so maybe thats why.Still got take things easy at home though and seeing a consultant next week,easier said than done with a 5yr old running round with it been school hols!Take Care hun.x

Aww hun. Hope your BP drops so you can have your home birth. I struggle with my BP and have to learn to control it otherwise i cant have a water birth.

Hi, don't give up on the idea of homebirth just yet. My BP was about 140/90 last week (38 weeks) too, what they did was send me to hospital to have bloods taken to rule out any problems and everything was fine,they said I don't need to have my baby in hospital unless any new problems develop. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->