High BP already! Anyone else?

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
So i went to see my GP this morning to get the ball rolling. He checked my bp and it was 160/88. He was quite concerned and i've to go back at the start of next week to see the nurse and get it checked again. Has anyone else experienced this? My blood pressure went up near the end of my last pregnancy but not enough to cause concern. I'm worrying even more now. :sad1:

Hi yep I am having to take my blood pressure morning and night and take into the doctors every week for him to review. I have been told I will be consultant lead because of my blood pressure and will be having a section as I had one last time. In my previous pregnancy I had high blood pressure all the way through and I was very well looked after xxxxx

Glad to here that it is not a major cause for concern. I guess i just panicked which obviously isn't going to help my BP!

Maybe you naturally have a high BP anyway? It may not be pregnancy related? Don't worry, atleast it's been picked up now and will be kept an eye on ♡

I have had high bp in the past and thought that it had settled but obviously not. I'm glad that it has been picked up already to be honest.

Do you also have a high BP at home?
Maybe you were very nervous at the time?

During doc apointments I have 14/13 and at home I have 11 or 10.

Could be nerves excitement anything Hun see how you go maybe get your own monitor and take it at home do what I'm doing and track it when your at home relaxed and not in doctors surgery

There's a monitor in work so i'll have a go tonight when i'm in. Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->