High cervix but very little discharge

britgirl82

Reaction score
Hello

Apologies if any of this is TMI.

I've just finished a one-month dose of Zoladex (a drug which puts you into a fake menopause). The last day of the 28-day cycle was 13 days ago.

Over the last few days I've noticed that my cervix has been very high (can hardly reach it) and fairly soft.

On Thursday night I had one big lump of mucus which I could stretch to over an inch: not clear though. Other than that though I've had very little, although I've had a very wet feeling: feels like I'm leaking but there's nothing on my knickers when I look.

I'm temping and definitely haven't had a temperature shift yet (and there's no way I'm pregnant - would be the immaculate conception!).

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on? Does a high cervix mean I'm about to ovulate? And what about the wet feeling? Anyone had any experience of this?

Thanks

Didn't want to R&R...but sorry don't know. I just started checking my cervix this cycle and only a few days ago. But someone did tell me that as you get closer to O the cervix is high and soft and open. Maybe it's coming soon and that's what it means?? Hope somebody else has some answers cos I'm sure I'll be wondering whenever my o time is near.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->