High Cervix (sorry TMI)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by TTC...#1:), Dec 17, 2009.

1. TTC...#1:)

TTC...#1:) Well-Known Member

What do you girls consider a high cervix...when I check mine..I use my middle finger and have to put it ALL the way in and push up kinda to reach my cervix (to me that seems high)...what about you girls??? sorry TMI

2. MrsRoughton

MrsRoughton PREGNANT!

was is squishy??? sorry for the question but a week ago my cervix was hi and soft. and got my bfp yesterday. thats the only contact i have had with my cervix.

3. TTC...#1:)

yeah it kinda is....firm/soft...it seems to be softer than it was a couple of days ago

4. TTC...#1:)

and btw...congrats on your BFP..i hope i get mine this month..been TTC for 8 months

5. MrsRoughton

MrsRoughton PREGNANT!

its could be you are early pg or have heard it goes like that when you are ovualting. gd luck with the ttc xx

6. TTC...#1:)

thanks...i am about 8 DPO..so hopefully pregnant...what other symptoms did you have before you found out??

7. MrsRoughton

MrsRoughton PREGNANT!

well i honestly didn't think i was as totally different symptoms to last pg's i had nausea and feeling tired and not "in the mood" and we normally have good sex life sorry if tmi.
    and just put it down to my lo not sleeping and then went to docs to ask him why i not having periods. been 8 weeks since mc and nothing and he says you think you could be pg. i said test last week nothing and don't feel like i did with the others so he set up test for hormonal etc. anyways came home and was watching jeremy kyle whilst the lo was in bed and started crying!!! i was like something is wrong so thought i would get a test to check as off to work do on sat and no drinking if pg and there it was big line! so in total shock

8. TTC...#1:)

well congrats...and hope for a healthy 9 months :thumbup: