High Cervix

Broodyuk_fem

Reaction score
Hello

I am new here, I've seen lots of posts from years ago, not sure if anybody will reply to me lol :haha:

Just a quick question, I had a Transvaginal done on Monday 13th July - He said my Cervix was high, he said its ok, its not a problem!

Why would that be? & would that affect my fertility?

He checked my uterus and ovaries, and said they were normal, no problems, which i am very happy about, just wondered why it was so high lol :haha:

Your cervical position changes throughout your cycle. When you're coming up to ovulating, your cervix will be high, and at non-fertile times it will come lower down :)

Like the previous poster said, it's normal. Your cervix moves from high to low and in between throughout your cycle every month. Though I wouldn't put too much stock in what he said because "high" vs. "low" is relative for everyone. The only way he could really say it was high was if he'd also examined you when it was low and could compare. We all have different length vaginal canals, and high and low will look different for different people at different times and especially based on how you're sitting/lying. It might seem more high if you're lying down, but if you squatted, it would be lower (it might still be "high" but you'd only know if you checked it regularly and knew what high and low felt like to you). Basically, nothing to worry about and probably just TMI on his part.

Thank you :)

I was getting abit nervous about that, i think it was just the way he said it at the time! Plus he is foreign, so it was kind of hard to understand him :/

I have another question, if thats ok!

Well, i've been told i have to a blood test on the second or third day of my cycle next month, the thing is, the blood test clinics here are only open monday to friday, and my period will fall on a weekend, so it will start on a friday til monday, but i need the test done, i dunno what to do about it.. Im hoping it falls on a week day! :shrug:

Any ideas? I don't wanna leave it another month, next month it has to be done.

Thank you :flower:

In regards to the blood test, perhaps still go but just mention that it is the 4th day and see what they say? If they really want the 2nd or 3rd day then they can always ask you to go back next month

In regards to the blood test, perhaps still go but just mention that it is the 4th day and see what they say? If they really want the 2nd or 3rd day then they can always ask you to go back next month
Thank you for replying :)

Yes i will see what happens, hopefully it will be ok for them too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"