High FSH - Low AMH and IVF Success stories?

MissEvers

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone share any success stories that have resulted in BFP after being told they have High FSH and low AMH?

We are starting our first IVF cycle on Gonal F shortly after recently find out my levels aren't where they should be.

A little history.. trying to conceive for nearly 3 years. Had one round of IVF funding granted in July 17. I have had 2 colposcopys and biopsys of my cervix and endometriosis.

Two weeks ago I thought my world was coming to an end. My hormone levels came back and my FSH is 28 and my AMH is 2.3 :cry: The consultant advised that our chances of having a child were less than 5% and that if it wasn't for a funded round of IVF, they would suggest going straight into egg donation.

I am currently waiting for AF... ready to start my treatment (didn't think I would actually be looking forward to my period!!)

Has anyone had any succes stories to share?

Many thanks xx

Hi there! I am awaiting an FET next week, and hoping I can update you soon on a BFP!

My AMH is 0.6 and FSH 16, and I too was devastated. My dr suggested donor eggs, but we knew going in that that wouldn't be an option as we are open to adopting a child if this doesn't work out. But... I think I've had success up to this point, we got 16 eggs at retrieval, 9 fertilized and 6 made it to day 5 for CCS. We have 4 frozen embryos waiting for transfer.

I did estrogen priming and then 150 menopur 350 gonal-f with saizen (growth hormone) and a dual trigger.

Good luck, don't give up with those numbers, it may mean lesser chance, but there is still a chance you can get pregnant!!

Wow. That's amazing! Good luck to you!

We had our baseline scan this morning. Only 3 follicles this month. Start 300 final f Friday. Next scan on 6th September.

Keep me posted. Sending lots of baby dust ��

Im following this thread as i have low amh 0.9 and high fsh 19.5 and we have been TTC for 2+ years. Ive had 2 chemicals in this time and we have come too the decision that we want too try IVF as we are running out of time due too my age (42 in December). I was told i have a 5% chance of it working which is really low but you never know until you try!! We both have children from past relationships so will be paying for IVF and also will be going for the PGS. We have our first appointment at IVF clinic on 11th September, im counting the days!!! Good luck ladies and please keep updating xxx

Good luck flowerbaby.

Do you know what treatment plan they are starting you on? Xx

I did! I was told my AMH was undetectable--the lowest the Dr had ever seen. I don't recall my FSH, but we did one round of IVF and it worked!! We have a gorgoues nine month old. Good luck.

Thought I'd pop in and update. I had a successful stimming cycle, ended up with my 4 frozen embryos after chromosomal screening. My FET ended in a chemical. Got my first ever BFP I think it was 6dp5dt and was cautiously excited, but beta was low, then lower so didn't stick. Moving on to another cycle, but I still feel that our IVF was successful as we got a good number of eggs and blastocysts with my low AMH and high FSH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->