High hcg =girl?

lanet

pregnant after lttc
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is accurate?

With my last, I had extremely high hcg (as in twins+ levels) - and one healthy boy:) But the worst morning (as in all day) sickness by far of all 3 of my pregnancies (all 3 boys). So no, not accurate for me. Good luck!

Ok thanks! I have severe sickness with every pregnancy, I don't know my levels with my singleton but that I was very sick. Girl
My second pregnancy again very sick and sky high levels. Twins
This is my 3rd and I'd be great with either gender but my levels are again sky high 4200 at 4 weeks 6 days, so I was was assuming girl again!

With my dd I had my lowest hcg levels I've ever had in pregnancy. She was considered a failing pregnancy for weeks. With my son they were pretty high. For me it certainly wasn't true.

This baby was on the lower end of the "normal" spectrum. Around 600 at 4w6d (which is certainly lower than I see a lot of women share, though perfectly within range according to data). Combine that with very mild symptoms (there IS a valid correlation between HCG and morning sickness) and also the fact that I conceived right on ovulation day-- and I was convinced there was no way this baby couldn't be a boy. But nope. At least 4 ultrasounds have I indicated that she's definitely a girl, and while they weren't specifically looking at the other two, no boy bits were anywhere to be seen.

I honestly think it could go either way. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->