High-heels

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Got my work xmas party tonight :dance:

Was thinking of wearing heels, fairly high heels what do you think?

To give you an idea of me... im 5'2 size 8 clothes with a tummy circumference now of 35inches :haha:

Do you think it would be a problem for me?
xx

Have you worn quite high heels in your pregnancy? If not you might find them REALLY uncomfortable after a little while. I was surprised how I just couldn't face wearing them at all in the end.

Personally I'd probably go for small heels ... it would be awful to go and then not enjoy it because you felt uncomfortable.

Having said that, if you are one of the lucky ones who has been able to wear heels during your pregnancy then hell go for it [dance]

if you don't feel alittle off balance i spose it would be ok!

I wore huge heels at my sisters wedding 3 weeks ago and wasnt too bad! But after the pics were taken, i changed to flat and was so much more comfy!

I have worn them a few times and used to wear heels constantly but now im mainly in flats - i might wander round the house in them and see how i feel when i get home tonight
xx

i wear my heels when we go out, granted its not often lol. wore a pair of my sisters heels on saturday for a works christmas party and they were higher than normal, i seemed to cope ok in them considering i only wear flats now, could you take a pair of lower ones just incase? that go well with the outfit of course :)

The only reason I worry about high heels is the balance issue - if someone drunkenly falls into you, you might lose balance and fall - whereas if you were wearing flats you'd just push them right back!

Weigh up the risks and see what you think - I should imagine if it's just quiet drinks in your local where you'll mostly be sitting down, this obviously isn't an issue x

Your centre of gravity shifts in pregnancy. If you've been "practicing" by wearing high heels throughout, shouldn't be a problem. But if you haven't at all, maybe give them a go at home to see how you feel and bring a pair of flats with you to the event just in case?

I wouldn't. Your gravity is off and you don't want to fall over.

Got my work xmas party tonight :dance:

Was thinking of wearing heels, fairly high heels what do you think?

To give you an idea of me... im 5'2 size 8 clothes with a tummy circumference now of 35inches :haha:

Do you think it would be a problem for me?
xx

I find theyre ok if you will be sitting for most of the evening, if your going to up dancing i said theyre a no no. Im only 5ft and ive had to resort to flats or kitten heels..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"