high pre O temps, never dipped below coverline

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
This past cycle has been odd.
Previous cycle I was SURE I had my BFP, nausea, swollen boobs, these aren't PMS symptoms. But I got AF on 16dpo, 1 day late, with temps still high.
Symptoms went away, and AF was super light, clot-less and only about 3light days with 1 barely spotting. BFN.
I'm on cd8, and my temps are only going up. They never dipped below my previous coverline, todays temp is definitely a post O temp for me, this is so strange and never happened before.
I definitely FEEL pregnant, my side aches like it did in pregnancy. OPK was light, and I usually get a positive on cd12, so that would be about right.
Could I have ovulated as early as cd5? Was AF just wonky or random bleeding and then O happened? I'm so confused.

Any ideas as to what's going on? Has this happened to anyone before? OF course I'm being pathetic and hoping maybe this would be a pregnancy that never gets a positive HPT. I never had any symptoms in my previous pregnancies, so I'm very stumped.
I'm just hoping that the light period doesn't mean my lining is too thick.

It does sound odd.. Perhaps you should try another pregnancy test? My temps always drop super low the day AF starts and they stay down till ovulation. Good luck!

Hi Nina. Hmm, looks like you had the same kind of rising temps starting after CD5 last month as well. Did you just come off of DST where you are? Maybe that could account for the higher FP temps thus far? I know mine are up a bit and that's what I've contributed it to, some extra zzz's :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->