high temprature teething?

ShelbyLee

Momma to Little Shiah
Reaction score
Shiah has been teething a lot lately, four cutting through right now.

she has been super cranky all day and hasnt eaten a lot at all..
today she had breakfast and had like less than half what she would usually have for lunch. wouldnt take morning snack and refused dinner..

now, she is sleeping.. but we just took her temp and shes got 102.9 degree f.
normal?

oh and shes cutting left and right top 3's, and both bottom 2's.. no molars

Okay, during the week my daughter was breaking her first tooth, she also had a viral rash (which comes from anywhere, I think she got it when I put her in a shopping cart at walmart, stupid mama) but anyway, her temp got up to 103.4 and her pediatrician said that there was no way a temp hotter than 101.0 degrees is related to teething. That around 101.0 was about as high as it will get for a teething fever.

Hope she feels better!!!! Btw the second tooth my daughter broke through we didn't even know! No fever, no anger, nothing, so the fever was definitely not related to the teething. I'd give your pedi a call and just check in. :)

we took it by mouth when she was sleeping then by bottom when she was awake.. they were both the same.
we have been alternating iburprofen and tylenol all night to keep it down.
she slept all through the night, and we all woke up with sore throats, and coughs.. OH is still in bed.
she is feeling ok kinda cranky but she ate a good breakfast and has been peeing and pooing okay so far.. (both on the potty!:happydance:)

we're going to keep an eye on it. im almost 100% sure that its a bug.. everyone in the house has been getting it lately.

Michaels temp reached 39.9C with Teething :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"